Are you a talented photographer, have an eye for a great snap or just a Canterbury resident in love with your city?
Then grab your camera or phone, get snapping your favourite Canterbury spots and take a picture that you think reflects our beatiful city through your eyes.
Enter your photograph and you could be in with a chance of seeing it displayed along the King’s Mile as part of a community photographic exhibition during this year’s Canterbury Festival.
One lucky winner will receive a £150 voucher to spend at the Canterbury Camera Centre and also have their photograph displayed in the King’s Mile’s Lilford Gallery.
How to enter:
Submit your entries via:
- Instagram: use the hashtag #canterburyfestcomp
- Email: email@example.com
Each entry must include:
- Image title
- Photographer’s name
PLEASE NOTE: Only ONE submission may be made per person.
The photography can be either landscape or portrait and will be blown up to A4 if displayed.
- The deadline for this competition is 12th October 2018
Terms and Conditions:
By entering your photograph, you are confirming:
- The image you are entering is copyright free
- You are happy for the image to be digitally printed and displayed as part of the ‘Canterbury Through My Eyes’ exhibition
- Any people included within the image have given their consent to be photographed
- You are able to supply a high res version of the photo for printing purposes